Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Reflections


For various reasons, such as a busy life as a table of six, and Blogger not always being user friendly as well as due to the recent changes that Google and Blogger have made, I have decided to streamline things a bit including my writings.  Using my Facebook page as my main focus of attention will do that for me.  I changed the name of my Facebook page to "Reflections" to reference the change and the essences of each of my two blogs, and the page will reflect my blogs, but opens the door to other ways of sharing too.  It will make life simpler for me as well as for my followers.  I hope that you all will feel the same as well.

For future posts and more, please go to my Reflections page and hit "like", and you will get automatic updates.  It is my hope to continue to encourage, and inspire others while reflecting the things I have learned, and as well as currently experiencing.  God Bless!

https://www.facebook.com/LilLilBecBecPage?ref=hl

No comments:

Post a Comment